Any work / campaign executed between January 1, 2022 and March 31, 2023
The work may have been launched earlier or still be live, but must have run at some point during this period.
Last Day for the Early Bird Discount is May 15, 2023 and last day for submitting all entries is June 30, 2023
We are pleased to announce that nominations are now being accepted from both the Far East and the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) regions. We recognize the significance of these markets and are committed to including their voices in our nomination process. Whether you are based in Indonesia, Dubai, or any other location in the Far East or MENA, we welcome your submissions and look forward to receiving your nominations
- > DISCIPLINE AWARDS FOR CAMPAIGNS:
INR 18,000 per individual entry, per category.
- > Same work can be entered in multiple categories:
INR 18,000 per additional category.
- > TECHNOLOGY AWARDS:
INR 18,000 per individual entry, per category.
- > Same entry can be for multiple categories:
INR 18,000 per additional category.
- > OUTSTANDING AWARDS:
There is no submission fee for this category.Nomination in Outstanding categories are allowed only when you have submitted atleast 5 nominations in other categories.
- > SPECIAL AWARDS:
No FEES for this Category.
- Nomination in Special categories are allowed only when you have submitted atleast 5 nominations in other categories. For every 5 nomination from other category you will be eligible for 1 free entry from special category.
> Refunds There are no refunds once an entry has been submitted, even if the entry is withdrawn from the competition.Entries cannot be removed from the competition .
- There is no limit on the number of categories a submission may be entered into. In addition, there is no limit to the number of submissions that can be made by one entrant.
- Entrants may make a consolidated payment by cheque for all entries submitted by them in favour of the Adgully Network Pvt. Ltd.
- All cheques should be payable at Mumbai at par. DD preferred.
- All entries will be considered only after the cheque is cleared.
- Note : DATAMATIXX material becomes the property of Adgully Network Pvt. Ltd.. and will not be returned. Adgully Network Pvt. Ltd.. reserves the right to make copies of selected creative material for education and publicity purpose.
All correspondence / payment should be send to given address
2nd Floor, 22,
Om Heera Panna Mall
Oshiwara, Andheri west,
Mumbai - 400 102
Kotak Mahindra Bank,
Ground, Center Point Building,
Satelite Silver, Andheri - Kurla Rd,
Bhim Nagar, Andheri East, Mumbai,
Bank Account No: 06812560000018
NOTE: YOU ARE REQUESTED TO ATTACH A PRINT OUT OF THE ONLINE SUBMISSION FORM ALONG WITH THE CHEQUE.
- Click here to submit your entry now.
- Entrants can submit entries for as many categories as they like and submit multiple entries for each category.
- Work entered should be created predominantly by the submitting party. Collaborating parties (creative or media agencies as well as creative technology partners) and other key individuals should be referenced.
- All entries must be submitted via the online form and include a written case study as well as creative samples.
Entry Information and Credits:
- Company and individual credits are a mandatory part of the online entry form.
- Please make sure all information, including entry name, advertiser, submitting agency and credits, is referenced and spelled exactly as it should appear in information for the media, on trophies, in the DATAMATIXX Awards Winners' Gallery, and on printed and multimedia presentation materials for the Awards Gala.
- The information supplied in the online entry form may be published and/or appear on trophies and promotional materials
- Company credits: You are required to credit all creative and strategic partners who contributed to the work. You must credit the brand and the primary creator of the work.
- Individual credits: Space is provided to credit key team members. Please credit all main client and agency team members in order you'd like them listed in official materials and make sure spelling is correct. Individuals may be credited in Awards Gala materials and in the online Winners' Gallery.
The screening committee - comprising of Industry Leaders & Professionals - will evaluate and score each entry. Due to the volume of submissions, DATAMATIXX may not be able to contact all entrants.
The Objective,Idea and Execution
- Is the idea to solve the brand's problem and meet the objective unique?
- How well a brand integrates into a piece of content?
- Is the brand easily recognisable in this piece of work?
Innovation & Promotion Strategy
- Strategy of a content marketing initiative in order to reach your precise target audience.
- n case of any innovation in terms of strategy and promotion was executed.
- Was it cost-effective? Reliance on owned vs paid vs earned media?
- The end result - how did the brand achieve Engagement,sharability and scalability.
Awards and Prizes:
- Awards are submission-based. If an entry is submitted by multiple companies for the same category, the submissions will be scored independently and only the highest-scoring submission will be eligible to win.
- The judges will also select and honour a Best in Show winner that they feel displays the strongest characteristic of creativity and impact. Entries in all categories are eligible. The DATAMATIXX Awards jury reserves the right to award or not award work in any category as it sees fit.
Publication of winning work:
- Entries that become finalists or winners in the DATAMATIXX Awards may be showcased in various ways, including publication. This is at the sole discretion of DATAMATIXX.
- Work submitted must be original or you must have secured rights to submit it.
- Creative samples and written case studies: By entering work into the DATAMATIXX Awards you automatically grant DATAMATIXX the right to make copies, reproduce and display the creative materials and written information for educational and promotional purposes such as but not limited to the web site, newsletter, programming/conferences and the Awards show. However, DATAMATIXX respects that entries may contain confidential information and provide submitters the opportunity to opt-out within the entry form. Should your entry win, DATAMATIXX will contact you to provide approved information for the Virtual Awards and supporting materials.
- Gold, Silver and Bronze winning entries each receive one trophy. A maximum of one brand and partner can be credited on the trophies. The entry name, brand and submitting party will be engraved on the trophy.
- Trophies given :
Outstanding Awards and Special Awards - Gold Trophy
Discipiline Awards for Campaigns and Technology Awards - Gold, Silver and Bronze
- For more information, please contact email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or call Anupam at - 9074105653
- By participating in this contest, entrants agree to abide by the following terms and conditions and by the decisions of the judges which are final on all matters pertaining to this contest. All federal, state, local, provincial, and municipal laws and regulations apply. This contest is subject to the laws of the India. The winners of the 2023 DATAMATIXX Awards who do not attend the Awards Ceremony will be notified within approximately seven (7) days after the final awards ceremony.
- DATAMATIXX reserves the right to use and publish entrants'; proper names online, in print and in any other media in connection with the Contest. Acceptance of an award constitutes permission for DATAMATIXX to use winner's name and likeness and entry submission for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. By entering, participants release and hold harmless DATAMATIXX, its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability or any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with participation in this Contest. Contact information becomes property of the DATAMATIXX and will not be shared with or distributed to any third party.
- The DATAMATIXX reserves the right not to award categories which, in the judgment of the panel and administrators, did not elicit entries up to top industry standards.
Copyright & Rebroadcast:
- Entries submitted become the property of DATAMATIXX and cannot be returned. Each entrant, by submitting the entries, specifically grants worldwide, royalty-free permission to DATAMATIXX to show or play the entries at award shows, at DATAMATIXX sponsored or produced events, or in any other public or private presentation with or without charge whenever and as often as the organizers see fit without compensation to Entrant.
- Entrant authorizes DATAMATIXX the use for such purpose of any trademark, animated character(s), animal(s), and merchandised item(s) included in the entries. DATAMATIXX may use entries or license entries or the reproduction of entries in perpetuity, without payment to Entrant, non-exclusively throughout the world, for use in telecasts, videotapes, DVDs, the Internet, exhibits, books, pamphlets and other such publications and media now known or hereafter created, including without limitation, television specials featuring DATAMATIXX Awards entries for the year or in subsequent years for historical retrospectives. DATAMATIXX may charge a fee to third parties for use of such material.
- Entrant holds or will secure the necessary license for use of all music embodied within the entries. Entrant will fully defend, indemnify and hold DATAMATIXX, its affiliated companies, assignees and licensees harmless from any talent or other residual charges due to the release of selected entries or any third party claims against DATAMATIXX, its affiliated companies, assignees and licensees resulting from the content of the entries and the intellectual property contained therein. The person submitting this entry form(s) certifies that he or she has full authority to approve the rights granted herein.
- The DATAMATIXX Awards recognizes and celebrates the best of the best in PR Communication that creates deeply engaging, and/or interactive. The winning work ultimately serves to educate the marketplace about what works and why in digital advertising, as well as inspire the community by pointing to future trends and where the industry is heading.